Can you identify this part from USA, beleived to be from a GM/cadillac ?

Hi Chaps,
This fuserail moulding is used in Australia on various models from 1984 to 1993 and I am told it comes from USA,
http://niche.iinet.net.au/Holden.JPG
I'm curious to know which US cadillac models used it and what years ?
The part numbers on the plastic mouldings can be 92017433, 92030036 or 92044799
Thanks
--
Regards
Mike