ANY IDEAS???

I wanted to learn more about converting my 68 Camaro 327 TH350 to a 700R4. I was checking out some web pages like this one: http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppatter/auto_tranny_id.htm and found out some
interesting facts about dimensions and stuff, I also found this site interesting: http://www.gafba.com/articles/article.asp?tid & but this looks like a lot of fuss. I was wondering if their was a modified trany mount that you could buy? (I'm not a welder)
If anyone has any ideas or knows of a web page that's more specific, please reply. I'm very interested in your inputs.
Thanks everyone
Steve's 68