I wanted to learn more about converting my 68 Camaro 327 TH350 to a 700R4. I was checking out some web pages like this one: and found out some
interesting facts about dimensions and stuff, I also found this site interesting: & but this looks like a lot of fuss. I was wondering if their was a modified trany mount that you could buy? (I'm not a welder)
If anyone has any ideas or knows of a web page that's more specific, please reply. I'm very interested in your inputs.
Thanks everyone
Steve's 68