blower gasket

I have a small block chevy with a 6-71 blower. My problem is that it keeps on blowing manifold gaskets. Has anyone run into this problem? For some reason it will run fine for about 10 minutes and then it will let go. The
gasket is between the blower and the manifold.

Check both flanges for square. Check the manifold for blockages, check your intake valves for proper opening. Half open vaves will cause back pressure, check for bent pushrods, bad lifters or a dead cam lobe. Charles