so i look down and the clutch cant quite hit the sensor, so i tape a block onto it (just so i can start it) and i press it in and the car starts.... i go to try to test the clutch by putting it in first gear, and it wont go in, like im not even pressing the clutch in at all!!! help?
From:        ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe - view profile Date:        Fri, Jun 30 2006 7:19 pm Email:         "ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe"
Groups:         alt.autos.camaro Not yet rated Rating: show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
I have a 1995 Z28 and the other day my clutch pedal went totaly limp and the clutch wouldnt disengauge. I pulled over and checked the fluid and it was fine... so I just drove home matching the revs like my clutch pedal broke off or something... I replaced the slave cylander and it didnt fix anything, so i popped the hood and had my friend press the clutch and i noticed instead of the clutch fluid level dropping, it rose! i think i have a bad master, what do you guys think?
From:        JimV - view profile Date:        Sat, Jul 1 2006 4:02 am
Groups:         alt.autos.camaro Not yet rated Rating: show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe wrote:

I agree, bad M/C.
Yep it sounds like the master. The switch is an easy fix but nice to have.
86 IROC 305 4BBL
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe wrote:
Are you the same one that just posted about the car not starting? If so, this might have something to do with it...
                    NOI