Dash speakers for a 67 Camaro?

Can anyone recommend a good quality direct replacement speaker (pair?) for the in-dash speaker in a 67 Camaro w/ factory A/C?
Crutchfield has no information on that year. Other classic car sites
have some speakers, but no real specs so I'm guessing they aren't maybe the highest quality speakers?
I talked to a local car audio place and they said they usually make a plate to put whatever 3's or 4's in I want, but I'd prefer to replace the speaker myself with something that just drops in.
Thanks! ~tom