can anyone recommend a good repair manual for YJ

can anyone recommend a good repair manual for YJ

Reply to
Sean

I would buy the FSM.

Reply to
ufatbastehd

What year?

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

Right click, and save target as:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

The '95 is also available where Bill said.

Reply to
nrs

Yea... great link if you read French.

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
JimG

Chilton's multi-year manuals are hit and miss. I'd recommend nothing less than the FSM for that year.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

'Good' inexpensive books vary radically on the YJ depending on what year it is. The older ones had a carb engine and the later books suck for that.

Mike

JimG wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

The link I gave for the '94 XJ-YJ comb, was in English. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

In article , Matt Macchiarolo wrote: #Chilton's multi-year manuals are hit and miss. I'd recommend nothing less #than the FSM for that year.

Not only that, but all the TSBs for that model year as well.

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong