don't know why that happened

My reader shows that I posted my sad post 4 times but I didn't try to. Sorry for that. I haven't got a clue why it is there like that.
Danny

Danny, I only got your post once. But it is sad enough just one time!
Terry M. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

That's good to know. I looked at it and it appeared as if I posted it 4 times???? Oh well -
thanks for letting me know. My netscape is probably the culprit