Myc ar wont start??

I have a 1991 chevy camaro rs it has a remote start but seems to not be the problem my interior lights work but when i turn the ignition...nothin no clicks nothing. i was driving my car in gravel and it just shut off i went
to put it in neutral to restart but nothing
If your car shut off while you were driving it, I would suspect a short circuit (or possibly an open circuit). See if you have spark to the spark plugs. If you have weak or no spark, make sure you don't have any wires...especially the remote start system grounding out on an exhaust pipe or manifold/header. Also check for loose wires.
Have you isolated this to the electrical system or the fuel system yet?