Need help stranded car will not start 95 camaro

I have a 4.3 camaro auto. When i turn the key i dont hear the fuel pump turn on and engine wont crank at all. almost like turning on the car without a battery.
Battery is good as interior lights, radio and headlights all turn on bright. I am clueless as what to inspect or replace. Thanks For any help you can provide.
fromsouthtowest wrote:

on and engine wont crank at all. almost like turning on the car without a battery. Battery is good as interior lights, radio and headlights all turn on bright. I am clueless as what to inspect or replace. Thanks For any help you can provide.

If it's not the starter, it might be that the charger isn't providing enough juice to the battery. Often there will be enough power for lighting, clock, radio, etc., but not enough to provide a spark or turn over the starter.
could be starter or alternator, nice 4.3L camaro by the way
When you turn the key to start the car, do the dome lights dim? If they do, then there is alot of current going to the starter but it's not turning. In that case, your problem may be the starter.