New to Camaros...well sorta

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a 70-73 Camaro. I don't even know where to begin. What typically are the bad points or things I should look for in these cars when
I'm out searching? My first car was a 77 camaro and my brother's first was a 67. I'm a fairly decent mechanic, but I'd love to have a project car with the motor/power train all complete. I'd also like the body to be in decent shape. I guess I'm looking for one to redo the interior and exterior basically. Any advice? What price range can I expect to pay on a "fair" condition car like this? Any places I should look...good web sites etc?
Thanks! Allen