Looking to buy new wheels.....

I'm looking to get a set of GT Bullitt wheels for a 2000 Mustang. What are the best options? Ford dealer? Online? I've looked at several sites with various prices. How would you go about this? Thanks Brian

Reply to
Brian

has great prices on bullitt wheelsand they do not inflate shipping cost. I bought my black bullitts fromthem and was very happy with their customer service and support. Ross

Reply to
Ross Ondrusek

I bought mine here:

Casey