ok, I'll try to post the link to the Drag Racing vid 1 more time

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&categoryP434 &item$50833070

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&categoryP434 &item$50833070
what the heck am I doing wrong... it still doesn't work, and I know some of you guys will DIG this kinda stuff, it is awsome to see how the 80s muscle cars compare in performance to the infamous 60s and 70s muscle cars...

Just tell everybody to go to WWW.EBAY.COM then type in the auction number
2450833070 it'll work then

this will work instead
http://tinyurl.com/2qreb

http://tinyurl.com/2qreb click on "view sellers other items for the Camaro vids....

or you can do this <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&categoryP43 4 &item$50833070>
notice the <> thingies. that is suppose tot work anyway. I guess Ill find out when I hit send. Ill either look smart or stupid.
Jamie

4&item$50833070>
there I didn't fix the original link
Jamie