ok, I'll try to post the link to the Drag Racing vid 1 more time

what the heck am I doing wrong... it still doesn't work, and I know some of you guys will DIG this kinda stuff, it is awsome to see how the 80s muscle cars compare in performance to the infamous 60s and 70s muscle cars...

&item=2450833070

Reply to
John King

Just tell everybody to go to

then type in the auction number

2450833070 it'll work then

&item=2450833070

> &item=2450833070> >

Reply to
Larry Durst

this will work instead

> &item=2450833070> >

> > &item=2450833070> > >

Reply to
John King

click on "view sellers other items for the Camarovids....

> > &item=2450833070> > >

> > > &item=2450833070> > > >

Reply to
John King

or you can do this

notice the thingies. that is suppose tot work anyway. I guess Ill find out when I hit send. Ill either look smart or stupid.

&item=2450833070

Reply to
Jamie

there I didn't fix the original link