Re: I'll try again...

... and again?

LOL Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:06:11 GMT, SteveG spilled forth with the follow words of wisdom:

Ah, you lot can see the msg then, mine keep deleating themselves off the news server, as soon as I've sent it....poxy thing

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan Allen

Who said that?

;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I've found that with the demon newserver the message seems to be available some time after the header. The upshot of this is that if you post something then refresh the group the header appears, try to retrieve the message and you get a no such posting message. Leave it ten minutes before you try and retrieve it and it'll be OK.... IME :-)

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:15:21 +0000 (UTC), Dave White spilled forth with the follow words of wisdom:

It's sorted now, think you found the problem....I was being impatient last night:-)

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan Allen