Re: Terrible Brakes On 3rd Gen

I own a 91 Z28 and have no problems at all. Well, stopping power I have no problems. But I do have a squeek that constantly occurs on the right rear. Midas insists it is because I have
metallic brake pads (came that way when I bought them). He said the rotors are in good condition also. I also have a loud and deep HUM that occurs when light braking. Same spot on the car. The parking brake didnt work, so he put a new cable on it. Maybe it will just take time for the parking brake to get those rears adjusted over time. I dunno.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:46:35 -0700, "Mike Bourdon"

My 88' Bird with 4 wheel disc stops on a dime. I'm sure that there are plenty of donor cars to make yours into a 4 wheel disc car also.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
Some are wise and some are otherwise