Trunk release switch

I just bought a 1998 camaro. There is a solenoid attached to the trunk release mechanisim but, I can not find any switch to open the trunk from inside the car. Where would it be located?

My 96 has a yellow button inside the glove box. There should also be a button on your keyfob that will open it.
Gary

Actually, in the 98+ cars, it's located under the driver's side firewall...if your sitting in the driver's seat, check under the left hand side of your firewall...it's a yellow button. :-)