What Do YOU Use to Make Your Camaro Look it's Best- And Why?

I use Meguiar's NXT Generation, cause it gives my Camaro that mirror finish.
Long Live the Camaro!

My Right Foot.!!!!! LOL...
Well, the right foot does also make a Camaro look it's best... But, I was talking more on the line of waxes/polishes, etc...
Long Live the Camaro!
Hand grenade