WTB: Heater box for 1981 Camaro help needed

Anyone know where to get a heater box(under hood firewall box) for a

1981 camaro without air conditioning. I am removing the air and would like to replace the cover with the smaller(non-air)cover . I have not been able to locate one. Anyone got one, or know of one, or a good source to try? Marty
Reply to
Marty