2000 Silverado Problems HELP...Minor or Major?

I have a 2000 silverado truck with a little over 100,000 - With in the last few months it has had all sorts of issues. O2 sensor codes come up. Delayed start and seems to putter at idle every so often. I heard it could be as simple as a minor fuel FILTER change. Did that, and still problems. Immediatly after that there is a loud rattleing noice when the AC is on medium or high. It sounds like its in the dash though. Any possibility these are related, I am guessing not. Side note....the CD player steals my cd's . ARRRRR Irelevant but irritating! :) Any advice which out paying over $500 at least to get it lookes and and fixed.

Reply to
all girl

Get the O2 sensor problem looked at. It could be causing idle problems. Hard to tell about the dash rattle. Forget about your CD player, you need a reliable vehicle to drive.

Reply to
Meat Plow

In alt.trucks.chevy, Meat Plow had the audacity to say that:

I'd do a fuel rail cleaning -- throttle body, fuel inj's, etc. This can work wonders. Of course fuel filter, too. GL

*R* *H*
Reply to
Rockinghorse Winner

Reply to
Mport

That's good advice also. Maybe the OP will come back and read it :)

Reply to
Meat Plow