Kia Saphia 2000 major heating problems?

My Kia Saphia 2000 has been giving me alot of problems. My heater just suddenly stopped and goes on at times when I hit a bump in the road , but not on high and now it is completly gone. Can anyone give me an idea what it might be? Thankyou tina488

Reply to
tina488

Sounds like a bad blower motor or an intermittent connection somewhere in the blower circuit.

Chris

Reply to
halatos2000

"" wrote: > My Kia Saphia 2000 has been giving me alot of problems. My > heater just > suddenly stopped and goes on at times when I hit a bump in the > road , but > not on high and now it is completly gone. Can anyone give me > an idea what > it might be? Thankyou tina488

Well possibly it could be your blower switch. I am not for certain but it is a start.

If the switch goes out that you can not turn the blower motor on.

Reply to
KIAPartscom