2001 Denali, Low Windsheild washer fluid

I just had the winsheid washer jar replaced under warranty in my 2001 GMC Denali, and the 'low windshield washer fluid' message in the message center still comes on. Yes it is filled up full. Does any know how to reset this? I checked the owners manual and I can't find the answer anywhere. I tried the same method you use to reset the oil change message, mashing the accelerator pedal down 3-5 times, and that does help. It would save me a toll call back to the dealership if anyone has the answer. Thanks in advance.

Jerry H.

Reply to
Jerry Hamilton

I just called our GMC Dealer and they told me it is without a doubt a bad sensor in the tank. but there is one thing you can try. he said to empty the tank or get it low then refill it. he said the bobber may be temporarly stuck. Have a Great One ! Hope that helps in some way ! Bob

Reply to
~Perkins Racing~

Thanks, its still under warranty, and I have to take it back next week for a new dash pad (paint coming off). I'll have them check the sensor then.

Jerry H.

Reply to
Jerry Hamilton

Reply to