Defrost

Hello,

I own a 1991 Silverado ext. cab. When I switch to defrost position, the display begins to flash and the defrost doesn't work. If I set the position to half defrost/half floor it appears to work fine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Marbo

Reply to
Marbo

I had a similar problem with mine. When working the temp control, all the arrows would start to flash. Seemed to do it at random... Turned out to be a corroded ground wire in the wiring harness behind the dash, near CD player slot but still on the instrument cluster side...

HTH

DWB

Reply to
Dirty White Boy