Westin Gift Certificate... Who wants it?

I have a gift certificate for ANY Westing product that will be bought before September of 2006.

I got it as a 'rebate' for the safari bar for my tacoma.

It is for $25 and I really don't need anymore Westin products.

If anyone is interested in buying it from me for 10 bucks or so, email me and I will set up an ebay private auction (For your protection, so youll know I am not scamming you) and sell it to you.

Beleive me, I have been on ebay for 5 years,a ll possitive feedback, I'm not about to ruin it for $10.

jbraly@gmail_NOSPAM_.com

Reply to
Jazz