who wants my 77 van?

ok first off i want to thank everyone in the newsgroup who has helped me out these last few months. but i have ran out of time to fix the engine in it since i bought it and am moving sooner then thought so heres the details:

again thanks to everyone for helping me and all the other vw ownersout there... brian

Reply to
THAT FUNKY MONKEY

Brian, I'm intrigued but I have a couple of questions. First, how is the raffle being officiated? You mention a local VW dealer, but how can we as ticket buyers be assured that things are on the level? I hate to sound skeptical, but doing this online is a bit weird. What if your best friend "happens" to have the winning ticket, etc. how do we know it's legit? Also can you tell us more about the condition of the bus? And where are you moving to (just curious)?

Mike

1970 Type II "George"
Reply to
ThreeMile