1993 Intrepid Transmission

Have a 1993 Dodge Intrepid, 55,000 miles. When I first start it up and put it in Reverse or Drive is does nothing, like I'm still in neutral. If I rev the engine you'll feel it catch or if I put it back in park, turn it off/on it will work. Any insight from former owners.

Reply to
Rob

Check for codes, and check out TSB #: 21-07-98 (A/T - 41TE/AE 42LE Delayed Gear Engagement)

Reply to
Jack