1999 Grand Caravan w/3.0 l engine

I have a problem with my van. When I go to start it after work or in the morning, it doesn't start right away. The fuel pump is working, but it takes a lot of effort to get it started. Once it is started, it will start ok the rest of the day. I was thinking it could be a fuel filter. If anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated. Thanks.

Steven

Reply to
Steven