T&C transmission problem.. help.

My 96 T&C suddenly went second gear and sometimes goes neutral. Does not go higher gear anymore. Is this the limp mode? I've had same problem on Feb. 02, and changed the transmission control module and relay at Chrysler dealer. Do you think it's the same problem? Why the problem keeps occur? Is it because my bettery is bad? (Looks old.) It's been one and a half year since I changed the controler and can this be covered by warranty?

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
no spam

any other symptoms?-check engine light?,no speedo? possibly input or output sensors, but they dont make it go into neutral position

Reply to
Galen

Similar problem on my '99 T&C. On a road trip, my daughters ran into it

3 hours away. I drove to the site anticipating major transmission problems. The next morning I took it to the nearest dealer (which happened to be Dodge). Less than an hour later I was back on the road with a replaced speed sensor. Wow! Was I happy to pay that $129 bill.

Major kudos to Tom Moser Dodge in Cincinati, Ohio

Reply to
Tom Raab