2003 Grand Caravan - Stabilizer bushings

If I need to replace the stabilizer bushings (need to check out an occasional front end noise first) should I get them at the dealer or aftermarket (if available).

thanks, nick

Reply to
ncs

jdoe

Reply to
philthy

Thank you, do you know where I can get the silglide ? Is it a lubricant that I put on the bar where the bushings go ?

Reply to
ncs

One more question, the sway bar bushings look pretty easy to replace, I've done that before on a 1993 GV. Are the stabilizer bar link bushings relatively easy to replace also ?

Reply to
ncs