Car won't start and its leaking

I just went to get an oil change and 30 minutes later my car won't start and when I finally got it started it starts running hot and when I got home it started leaking some fluid that's looks like watery oil. I have a 98 Chrysler Concorde

Reply to
nakesha611

Sounds like you have a coolant leak. I would suggest having all the hoses checked. If you have the 2.7 engine, I would also suggest having the water pump checked as well. When it starts to leak, it leaks internally, allowing coolant to mix with the oil.

KM

Reply to
greybuck

The coincidence of the leak following an oil change is suspicious -- can you see where it is leaking from?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer