engine flare chrysler neon

I have a neon rt 2001 model year uk spec. sometimes when in slow moving traffic I get an increase of about 500 rpm when I press the clutch pedal to the floor.and then it returns to idle I have the latest software in stalled in the pcm. I originally thought it was related to the air con but the fault still happens when the heater is vented to the floor. any ideas guys? cheers the rebelmc

Reply to
therebel

By chance is the cruise control on when this happens?

Bill Putney

no cruise control fitted on rt uk spec Bill.

Reply to
therebel