concorde stereo speakers

I'm trying to change out the rear deck speakers on my Concorde. Looks like I have to take both seat cushions out to get at them. Is this true? Thanks Smitty

Reply to
Smitty

Yes (I assume 2nd gen. - '98-'04 Concorde). You'll find discussions and how-tos on this at

and
In the contxt of your question, the 2nd gen. Intrepid and 300M are the same car as the 2nd gen. Concorde (of which I own 2).

Bill Putney

yes

Smitty wrote:

Reply to