Firing order?

Could someone please tell me the firing order on a 1989 Caravan 4 cyl.and also where #1 on the distributor cap is in relation to the screws that hold it on. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

maxpower

Thanks--it fired right up and sounds good. Also helped that I found my glasses before messing with it this time. Thanks again Larry

Reply to
lp13-30