Interesting VW ad

For your amusement (or horror)

WVK

I thought the Toyota pickup truck was their official vehicle.

Reply to
NJ Vike

I hear that it's a hoax.

-- Christian

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle

Of course, it's a hoax...it's an ad...kind of like a Daffy Duck cartoon!!!

Reply to
HPGrn

Wait a sec...you mean a VW Polo _can't_ contain the force of a homicide bomb?

And what's with that Daffy Duck analogy? You're saying he's not for real?

*blink blink*
Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

The OP isn't for real.....

Reply to
HPGrn

It's not ad but it's made to look like an ad. Thus, a hoax.

Wait, if he ain't real, where does that leave Bugs, Marvin, and Elmer?

-- Christian

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle

You've obviously not seen "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". It answers that question and more about toons.

Bill Putney

I saw it as a kid and, admittedly, don't remember much about it.

-- Christian

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle