Not your fathers or anyone elses VW

Someone posted a link on the cal look forum to this VW/Dodge Hybrid car that is for sale.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

thats pretty cool, nothing compared to what i saw at sac speedway a while back, it was a full on drag bug, was a 66, had a 427 cobrajet smushed in the front with a gargantuan supercharger, pulled off a 8.2 in the 1/4 i should scan my pictures!

Reply to
Exille

Please scan your pictures!!!....I have a 429 thunderjet in a 68 Thunderbird just waiting for a home. I have a 68 bug. a 74 bug. A 71 bus, and a trike (based on a 74 bug

then email them to me?)

Reply to
Neil

my scanner is on the fritz, its a cheapo stilco, got it for free though, ill get em scanned onto a cd from my friend.

Thunderbird

Reply to
Exille