Pt Cruiser Bumpers

i heard about tape marks on old pt bumpers,has there been a recall or maybe close to being one or am i screwed like the rest?

Reply to
God

Recalls are for safety issues, not cosmetic problems.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Reply to
God

No recall for anything but safety problems, but if you go to your dealer and show him the defective exterior parts, you might get it fixed. Some dealers replace the bumper, paint them the body color of the car, or I've heard some try to "dye" them. Of course, some tell you they can't (or won't) do anything about it, then you've got to call the customer service 800 number.

If you don't try, it will never be fixed. SRG

Reply to
SRG

Warranty should cover it.

| >> i heard about tape marks on old pt bumpers,has there been a recall or | >> maybe close to being one or am i screwed like the rest? | >

| > Recalls are for safety issues, not cosmetic problems. | >

| > Matt | >

| |

Reply to
James C. Reeves

No, I said it wasn't a safety issue and thus not subject to recall. It is a warranty issue. Do some research on recalls and you will see what they are all about. You should drop the "god" handle as it is really offensive and you aren't that bright so it is fraudulent as well.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

if the paint is "falling off" and not due to accident damage then surely that's a warranty problem. The cars have a three year warranty (well, here in the UK they do) so it gets fixed.

pottsy

Reply to
pottsy

Besides, if it WAS God, he would already know the answer to the question, or simply fix it himself. Actually, I kinda like the image of God Cruisin' in a PT though... :-)

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

Ah, the true colors show. With that attitude it is no wonder you haven't gotten anywhere trying to get your dealer to address it as a warranty issue. They probably threw you out of the dealership.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Me also, but I imagine God has a better ride that that even. :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

I don't know what God would drive, but Most people assume WWJD stands for "What would Jesus do?" But the initials really stand for "What would Jesus drive?"

One theory is that Jesus would tool around in an old Plymouth because the Bible says, "God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury."

Perhaps, God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' followers are warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast." - Exodus 19:13

Maybe He drove a Jeep: "But take care that this Liberty of yours does not somehow become a stumbling block to the weak." 1 Corint 8:9

Then again, "the head of John the Baptist was brought to King Herod in a CHARGER." - Mark 6:25

Another "Dodge" driver is spoken of in Holy Scripture: For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a demon. - Mat 11:18

"Obviously, God drives a Plymouth, because, "Hell hath no Fury. . .""

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Don't forget that on the day of Pentecoste, the apostles were all in one Accord.

Don't forget computers. They had them in the Garden of Eden. Eve had an Apple in one hand, and a Wang in the other.

Bill Putney

this god actually drives a cranberry 02 cruiser with 20,000 miles, and just bought a 04 pacifica,twilight blue :-)

Reply to
God