w reg 2000, grand cherokee

Hi, I have a 2000 w reg, jeep grand cherokee, 3.1TD LTD, when driving my jeep it loses power sometimes but then picks up again, I have tried a full service including diesel filter etc, injector cleaners and system cleaners etc which don't seem to have cured it, I would be very grateful if you or anyone you know would be able to help me with this problem. Thanks Dan.

Reply to
shorty7

Hum ?? Not sure what kind of anser you may get That engine combo is not available in USA

Reply to
sqdancerLynn

Nor is a W registration.... :-)

DAS