Where di I go to buy a set of quality floor mats for a Sebring?

I have looked at all the local stores for carpet floor mats for a

1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, but have not found anything that we really like - at any price.

If anyone has ordered a set of front and rear floor mats in carpet that they are happy with, please post the seller's name and a link if possible. I hate to order something like this on eBay, etc. without first examining the product.

THANKS, Gene

Reply to
Gene

If you want mats that fit correctly and stay in place, I would suggest buying them through your Chrysler dealer.

There are aftermarket suppliers that sell for less, but you may not be satisfied with the fit, color matching, and they may not stay in place.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50