A/C

Hello to all I have an AX 1.4 KDY 1992 model year with A/C(R12) defaulted not after sale installed... I dont operate it any more but few days ago the bearing of its pulley
started whistling (not engaged ofcourse)
Does anyone knows if i can replace this bearing?? Thanks in advance Vaggos
Add pictures here
‚úĖ