C5 - First Impressions from an ex-Xantia Owner

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
message

I'm glad you love your new car. I think pretty much the same.
Your glowplug light does come on, about quarter of a second at temps below 4 (maybe zero) degrees.
Climate control is ace, no messing around. Just choose auto, eco or demist, let the car do the rest!
My C5 is the best car I have been in.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
message

You can also have cruise control added to your HDI. It is worthwhile for £125ish.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

couple
the
let
from
on
the
Early
First service about 200 smakaroos

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Depends where you go! I was quoted £145 to £180 in Yorkshire.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ