Fuel leak

I have just notice a leak on my Xantia Turbo Diesel 1.9 (1994). I looks like it may be coming from the fuel return pipe at the back of the engine. Does anyone have any advice on tackling such a leak or is it just a case of
taking the pipes off and having a good ferret around.
Thanks in advance Neil
Add pictures here
‚úĖ