I have seen a 2cv

Seen a 2cv in a game. Looks real. http://www.pakoon.com/pakoon2.html It isn't a race game. It's sort of ski game but instead of ski's it's with cars.
Addictive, and it's free.
--
d:J0han; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup
‚úĖ
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of which there is but one in ten thousand. I am the wearer of The Secret Girdle that once belonged to DE.
????????????????????????????????????????????????
What the hell is that supposed to be all about!
Slim.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
made by the entity known as Slim, that requests spam to be sent to
:: I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless :: white bull of which there is but one in ten thousand.
Initiation procedure of alt.config.
:: I am the :: wearer of The Secret Girdle that once belonged to DE.
Big honour. But it doesn't realy fit.