2cv cover

i bouhgt cover-zone my 2cv van from

fit nice and protect rain

Reply to
carcoverzone

Hmmm .....

Spamming newsgroups - Lesson 1 Don't send your 'unsolicited testimonials' from an email address that's clearly identifiable as being associated with the company you're spamvertising...

Amateur !

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

snipped-for-privacy@live.co.uk gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Now why do I feel slightly... targetted... with that spam?

Still, as long as the rain is protected, that's all that matters. I'd hate to think of the poor rain, stuck outside in bad weather. It might get wet.

Reply to
Adrian

I suspect with most 2CVs the rain is never stuck outside for long.

Reply to
Steve Firth