Saxo any good?

I persuaded a colleague not to buy a Volkswagon, my next mission was to trash the Volvo he had in mind. Now he picks up a '95 Saxo next Thursday. Paid and all.
I guess he got it from a dealer so he'll probably will get some additional service and guarantee. Any hints I can relay?
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/car/your_template.asp?idArticle Ē3 http://www.maxpower.co.uk/car/your_template.asp?idArticle 13 http://www.maxpower.co.uk/car/your_template.asp?idArticle "31
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Great! I'll let him know.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at
http://www.aacit.net/aac.gif
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"Oi, mate - you've bought a Chav's car"
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Must be a good thing.
--

Mmmm. www.chavscum.co.uk
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

O.k. So there's a bad Chav. There must be a good Chav and an ugly one to make the list complete. One thing in common. They are British. And from the looks of it, they look just like you and me a long time ago, but don't tell my children and grandchildren. I want to keep up appearances
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at
http://www.aacit.net/aac.gif
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Umm, no, that's the definition of a Chav...
The Paxo is the *ultimate* Chavmobile...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Ok. I give up. What Is the definition of a Chav? www.urbandictionary.com didn't help much.

When are you Brittish going to learn English for once?
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

personally i think the saxo is a good buy not quite as refined as a 106 but still a good buy with lots of potential if you need to jazz it up a little
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"bad". I s'pose "ugly" could also come into it. The only good chav is a dead chav, though.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav
Worried you might be one? http://www.skyone.co.uk/quiz/pgequiz.aspx?qid=9&pid
Or, for a more authoritative definition :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3755564.stm

Sorry, we've been talking to the 'merkins too much.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

I looked for Chavvy. Big difference.

<quote> Hmm you're neither Chav nor non-Chav, a strange mix. You've got to decide which way you're gonna go - either you're forever wonder the land in your very own Chav purgatory. </quote> That helped.

<sigh>
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

Americans! <took some time>
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at
http://www.aacit.net/aac.gif
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

But it covers so much more...
(I quite like the Aussie term of "Septics" for our trans-atlantic friends. Rhyming slang.)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Like it. Pitty we are not that creative with our language.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at