Team Desert Vikings - finally...

All,
Finally, the pics to go with the full story are online!
Pics at http://www.coldsoba.com/desertvikings/pix1.html Story at http://www.coldsoba.com/desertvikings/updates.html
And the second instalment of the film of last year's event will be on the Men & Minge channel (Granada Men & Motors, on satellite/cable) tomorrow evening.
Adrian, Still wondering why I'm here not in the desert.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

How much Camels you want for the woman? ;-) Great pictures, great story. Thanks for sharing this. Been visiting the website waiting in anticipation, it was worth it.

Don't live in the UK so I'll have to miss it.

Becourse it rains to often?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Bierkaai, kommaar op.

Where am I going to keep a camel? The cat'd object, too.

Glad you like it! Next trip? I dunno. Algeria? We'll definitely be back to Morocco, though.

DVD available from www.isthistheway.com - Well worth the £20, if the first of the three episodes is anything to go by.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ