bonneville bound Salt2Salt team

We are leaving Minnesota tomorrow morning with the Salt2Salt car, headed for the third time to race at Bonneville. We have demonstrated that boost can be applied to just about anything with good results. Our flathead 6 turbocharged 187" Stude motor holds the XO/BGC world record, which we intend to shatter within the next week. If you are coming out to the salt, please come by and look for us! We have car #4594 (our gps coords). It is a blue

53' Stude and may be pitted near a number of other Studes including the Dave Bloomberg (Avanti Kid) #1963 gold Avanti.

Best Regards

Greg Meyers , Bob Waitz and the rest of the team

Greg Meyers

GOOD LUCK AND GOD'S SPEED.

Greg Meyers wrote:

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

GO FAST, BE SAFE, AND HAVE FUN! Wish I could go with you - I haven't been since '98. Give Keith Turk a hard time, butter up Dan Warner every chance you get, and slip a cold one to Glen Barrett. Later! - Chris Pile aka aircap

Reply to
zoombot

All the best of luck to you guys! Drive safe, and leave some records in the dust.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Reply to
bobcaripalma

Good luck, God's Speed, Be Safe, Go Fast. I can't wait for the reports! Joe Roberts

://turbostude.com/

Reply to
itraseecab

With Keith it is give him a bad time first or he'll beat you to the punch. He really is a great guy. He is vice-president of ECTA. He and his wife Tonya are in several 200 mph clubs.

Give Keith Turk a

Reply to
itraseecab

Just added the final update to the website before we leave later this morning. Plenty of new pictures. Man, I am up WAY too late.

Reply to
BobWaitz

Hi Bob,

Good Luck to you and the rest of the group. Hoping you break your records.

We need a feature car for the North Star Chapter's Labor Day Show on September 4th so consider bringing Salt2Salt and we'll get it displayed for all to see. I am expecting it will have some fresh lettering by then proclaiming another world record!

Good Luck. . . .

Henry Votel Forest Lake, MN

Reply to
gudim