Temperature sensor on XM

The external temperature reading on the wiper stalk display is inaccurate. Its about 6 degrees too high.
Can you tell me where the temperature sensor is located, can I disconnect it
and check the resistance and what are the correct values at different temperatures?
Many thanks
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Rudge ( snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Depends on the age of the car - very early XMs had the sensor under the front bumper, but most have it in the bottom of the LH mirror.
If it's only a little bit out, then you may find that it's just a poor connection somewhere. More than that, I don't know, sorry...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ