3-day marathon session

Since my wife and I are expecting a baby in a couple weeks, I have a funny feeling my shop-time will be severely limited in the near future, so I took a vacation day on Friday to give me a three-day weekend in the
shop to work on my '67 SWB. I was hoping to have the rearend and rear suspension completely sandblasted, coated with POR-15 and painted, and reinstalled by Sunday night. I wasn't able to get that far, due to weather and mechanical delays, but at least it's all cleaned up and painted, and ready to install. I posted a bunch of pics and details of my weekend at http://www.oldsmobility.com/F100/my67-p28.htm
FORDification.com - The '67-'72 Ford Pickup Resource
FORDification.com Web Forums at: