Re: F.S. 80's CHEVY RUST FREE PICKUP,BLAZER PARTS, 1ton AXLES

I am intrested in 80-87 3/4 ton 4x4 chevy pickup cab, Perferably rust free. I am also intrested in complete doors to fit the cab. Also intrested in a 73-87 3/4 or 1 ton frame. Also fenders in perfect condition. I also need a
radiator support, front chrome bumper, adn bumper guards. If you have any or all of these parts please Email me with the price and condion at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com