Wep page of my 68 int

Ok don't expect to much it is my first experience with makings a web page but I have put some good pics of my 68 international pannel van with lots more to come
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/rebuild /
John wrote:

I hope to be that good on my first web-page. The truck is looking good.

Hey Thanks It did take me a few hours to do ,about 12 the first day but with angelfire they have lots for you to read and templates to use so all you really need to do is upload pics after that is all set up I could do the whole thing in a few hours now Due to hunting and cold I haven't done much to the truck except I put in the front pedestals and bucket seats My goal is to get it all welded up and front end mounted before spring I need to rebuild the front end ,a tie rod end,wheel cylinders, body work and paint I cant wait
John wrote:

I hope to see the retoration process on your web site.