First-hand experience of tuned 3.0 TDI?

After checking the net for the new 3.0 TDI tuning potencial I came across Tunig-Box, who offer 282PS and 680Nm torque for the A6 engine, and another German - apparently more serious tuner, offering only 260 PS and 500Nm torque figures.

It seems to me that given the fact this is only available with Tiptronic,

680Nm is a sure recipe for disaster. What do you think the rest of you? Anyone with hands-on experience?
Reply to
JP Roberts