Writer Seeks "I Love My Truck" Stories

I'm doing research for a gift book aimed at pickup truck enthusiasts and I'm looking for anecdotes, reminiscences, poetic and literary descriptive passages where a pickup truck is the main subject. If
anyone can direct me to any good websites, books, or periodicals where I can find source material of this kind, please drop me an e-mail:
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Add pictures here
✖
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/autolinks/trucks.html
Look under the Various 'resource' pages for the different types of trucks and their respective forums.
-W

-Woogeroo
Woogeroo's Simple Smoking Page:
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/wsp /
smokin' along with an old style Big Green Egg...
Add pictures here
✖